- Sweet Tea - Is this totally lame? I want a sweet iced tea so bad! I suppose I could make some, but that takes away from the enjoyment (and it's not quite the same).
- My church - I miss going to church without a thought. I miss familiar faces. I miss Sunday School. I so need to find a church!
- My babysitters - I never had to worry about what I would do with the kids in VA. Nana and PopPop were normally available, and if not, there were TONS of trustworthy people around that I could call in a pinch. I've found a person to "trade" with down here, but that's a little weird for anything other than the necessary things like appointments.
- Preschool - Connor is going crazy. Enough said.
- No money worries - Not that it's bad... it's just uncertain. Rent our house!
- My family - It just sucks being away from your family.
- My job - I guess I should expand on this. If I need to I can just get an RT job in VA. I don't have to get a license and such, because I have one already.
- Mild weather - The highs here have equalled the normal lows in VA. It takes a little getting used to. It also makes it hard to get Connor outside to play while toting Clara along.
Saturday, February 10, 2007
What I miss about VA
Yes - the long awaited post is here. So here is the list (in no particular order).