Friday, November 02, 2007

Halloween Rocks!

I don't know if I have told you this, but I've always felt a little stunted when it comes to Halloween. I'm not very creative when it comes to costumes, I always forget to make time for pumpkin carving, I don't really understand begging for candy door to door... but this year I understand. It was so much fun watching Connor. I get it now.

Anyway, we had Buzz Lightyear and Tinkerbell come visit us last night. Connor LOVED being dressed up. Clara didn't mind either. I expected her to pull at and fiddle wih her costume all night, but she didn't mind it at all.


Clara decided to "taste" the pumpkin. Looks like it was really yummy.

To Infinity and BEYOND!

Our pumpkin. Connor wouldn't stick his hand inside. In fact he looked at me like I was crazy when I told him he needed to take the guts out. "I'm not," he said and then he went and played a computer game.

Hope you had a good holiday. I'm looking forward to November. It's one of my favorite months!

No comments: