Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Convention 2008

Hi there! It's been a little while, but I've been crazy busy and then out of town. I went to Stampin' Up!s Convention in Salt Lake City. Woohoo! It was sooooo fun! Just imagine 6000 women, all excited about stamping, all swapping card fronts like crazy, all in the same convention center. It was fabulously crazy. Here is the line headed for lunch after general session one day.


I guess line isn't really the right word. The first day we waited in line for 2.5 hours to shop in Momento Mall, the place to get logo wear and other SU! items you can't usually order. It was worth the wait. We just stood there chatting with each other and meeting everyone standing around us in line. It was fabulous! I'll be posting more over on my stamping blog, so check it out! Have a great day!

No comments: