Saturday, December 25, 2004

Merry Christmas from CHKD

Okay so I'm very bored... well not that bored. I've actually been rather busy tonight, but I have a moment to sit, so I thought I would blog!

So, working on the holidays sucks, but I guess it comes with the territory. I could have been something else when I grew up. I don't know what though. Besides, every job has it's downfalls. At least this one pays well as it sucks. :-)

What else would I want to be when I grow up... hmm. There is always the dream of fame, but I like a private life and I'm not talented enough to be famous for any one thing. I'd love to work professional theatre, but those hours suck too. Every day but Mondays isn't my idea of fun. I could always do retail again... NOT! Is it bad that I really can't think of anything else I'd like to do?

I've recently started saying to Michael that I would love to do something that had tangible results. Of all the strange things, this came from watching American Chopper. I was thinking how great it would be to be proud of something that could be shared.

Maybe a book? I love writing, but I don't have the grammar skills to make anything out of it. I guess that's what editors are for... maybe I should start writing a book or something. You never know... what's his butt who wrote The Notebook and A Walk to Remember started writing just as a hobby. Of course you have to have an idea to write a book. Hmmm... I guess it could happen.

Perhaps photography? If I worked on it, I think I could be really skilled in that area. I have a knack for it. I've already decided that when we finally settle I'm going to build a darkroom. It won't be too hard. All I need is a closet and the developing and printing equipment. Maybe I should write Oprah. She should be able to help with that. ;-)

I guess for right now I just be happy as an RT. I don't mind it all that much!

Well, that's my ramble for tonight. Have a Merry Christmas!

No comments: