Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Ew... this is going to hurt!

Okay. So I'm going to get real. I figure I can hold myself accountable in cyberland... we'll see if it works.

I weigh a stellar 220lbs. Aaaahhh!

I've gained 65lbs since I got married. Even bigger aaaaaaaahhhhh!

I've lost 25lbs since having Connor. (Pre-baby weight. I only gained 10lbs with him... which I lost the next day)

I would like to weigh 150lbs and have good musculature.

In order to reach my goal I have started drinking 8 8oz glasses of water a day. I have begun to workout using a XBox game called Yourself!Fitness. I have cut down on portions, am trying to make better food choices, and am trying to stop the constant snacking.

I will update my progress at least monthly. If you notice me not updating, please nag me about it. Thanks!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

TRACEY... i need to do the exact same thing..
remember how in high school i lost 40 lbs...
well i've gained it ALL back..
all of it..
the fat is just in different spots now..
the thing with me is... i just sit on my butt allllll day long... well since i've come home..
i just need motivation..
and that's what your for...
(and that's what i am for you)