Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Balancing accounts

I love to pay my bills and balance my accounts. I know... I'm weird. I just love the liberation of knowing exactly how much money I have. I also love not owing anyone money. That's probably why this month is so exhilarating for me. I decided to just break down and pay off the credit cards in whole. I dug into my savings account and dished it out. I was worried at first, but now I feel great. See, Michael was a little over generous with me for Valentine's Day. He bought me earrings to match the necklace he got me for Christmas. While I love the gift, I hate seeing the balance on our statement every month. So I got rid of it! I should have done it earlier. I've been "worrying" about it for the last month. It was always in the back of my mind. I'm FREE! ~:-)

No comments: