Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Holey moley.... she lives!

I was just looking at my favorites list and thought, "Oh! I have a blog! Maybe I should use it!" I'm sure it's going to take me a little while to get back into this, but you never know... I do tend to write a lot once I get going.

So what's been up with me? Well, a lot actually! I am now a mom to 2! Clara is nearly 3 weeks old. She was born June 12th at 10:10pm. She weighed 8 lbs 13 oz and was 20 inches long. She's a good baby, although not quite as easy as Connor was... but still very easy. I do get sleep at night, although not quite as much as I'm used to!

Connor has grown up so much since I last wrote. He's 2 1/2 and everything that implies. Man, Michael thinks I'm moody when I'm pregnant. He should have seen his son this morning. We had exuberant running and dancing to full meltdown and back in about 15 minutes. He talks a lot now, which is good and bad. That means he can let me know exactly what he wants and the whine about it until he gets it. It's fun watching him work out things in his head... for example, when I just can't understand what he's saying, he will find a new way to say it. He was saying "pond" yesterday and I just wasn't following, so he sighed, thought a moment and then said "water" very emphatically. It was then that I finally got it. Poor Connor. Cursed with such a slow mommy. :-)

Well, I will catch you up on further changes and daily activity later. TaTa!

1 comment:

Krissy said...

*poke*