Friday, August 11, 2006

Stumped

This is harder than I thought. I have to write a note for Michael's charge book about the top ten reasons why he made chief. I can get the reasons, it's just writing them in an elegant manner that's getting me. Ah! Maybe I should just work on it tomorrow. I said I would do it while he was gone... he won't be home first thing in the morning... ;-)

I'm such a slacker. I guess that's what I get for actually taking some time to stamp. OMG, I stamped today! And yesterday too! *gasp* What is the world coming to? I guess you could look at the pile of unfolded clothes on my bed and figure it out. :-D But that doesn't matter to me. I am actually preparing ahead of time for my upcoming classes. Of course, that doesn't mean that anyone will attend, but, hey, I can always offer the same class again later. More specifically, later and in a different state.

In terms of my business, I am kind of looking forward to our upcoming move. I will have to be proactive about finding customers. I won't have any preconceptions about what the people around me are thinking (ie she's just bugging me to have a workshop again). No one should feel obligated to hold a workshop for me, because no one really knows me. Only those truly interested in stamping, or at least in trying it out! Wishful thinking, I know, but I must say I am generally an optimist... or at least deluded. Hehe. I figure if I can come up with a plan now, I will be good. I need to work out a class schedule before I get there and give myself steps and deadlines for doing the necessary yucky stuff like mailers and open houses and such. Ah. A fresh start. It will be nice. What would be super nice is a downline here. I'd like a downline everywhere I go. Someone to take my customers(such as they are). Hmm. Maybe I need to do a starter kit special...

Anyway, off to bed with me. I really need to go to bed earlier. Feeding time comes early around here!

No comments: