Sunday, September 17, 2006

This is me...

slightly bummed. I am feeling a little better today, but yesterday was awful. Being a little depressed is one thing when you're on your own, but being depressed when you're responsible for two little people is another. Not only are you bummed, you are also guilty about whole lot of things. And I get cranky and have a hard time with Connor. Poor kid. He deserves way more than I can give him sometimes. *sigh* I'm hoping to start fresh tomorrow. My sink needs shining and I need to get things in gear in general. I predict much tossing of trash and folding of clothes. And some grocery shopping... well if I feel like feeding Connor tomorrow... ;-)

Well, I need to shower before bed. I got my haircut so I have little hair slivers all over me. Itchy... on that note... good night.

No comments: