Friday, May 18, 2007

The Grand Plan

This is what I call the joke of our plan for the future of our family. If you've been military, or know someone military, you may know what I'm talking about. We make plans for our future based on what we know at the time and what we think the end result may be. *sigh* Often this grand "plan" is shredded in front of our eyes and thrown into the air. We are left to pick up the pieces (now when I say we, I'm kind of speaking about the military spouse, but that's another rant). The shredding can be a good thing, or it can rock you to the core.

Right now my plan is being held up in front of my face. It isn't torn yet, but the fingers are in position. I don't know if I want it to be torn... but if it were...? I don't think this is the rock me to the core type of shred or not. I just had this laid on me about... mmm... 10 minutes ago, but I have that sick feeling in my stomach and no one to talk to about it. I think I might cry now. God this sucks...

No comments: