Monday, August 13, 2007

Nervous and uncomfortable

Not words I would use to describe me at a praise team rehearsal, and yet, tonight, that's what I was. Yes, tonight I went to a rehearsal for team 4 at GBC. Weird is the only word that I can come up with to describe the experience. It's so strange being the new chick and finding my place. I don't know the personalities of the group. I don't know each one's musical abilities. I walked into the group blind. It's a good thing... always growing... but it's, well, weird. I was in no way nervous and uncomfortable because of the group. They were great. *sigh* I wish I could just walk in and sing the parts I know and the songs I love. There's a reason for this too. Just like I now know why we moved here, I will also know why I'm enduring the "trauma" of making myself a spot in a new group for a few short months. All will be revealed...

No comments: