Sunday, July 13, 2008

RMT 3

Hello out there! I'm posting this the quick and simple way... sorry no picture or video. I just wanted to get it finished! I'm planning for a video next week... maybe.... :-)

The great news is.... 3.6 lbs down this week! Woohoo!

C25K is going well. The first run of the week was great but the other 2 were challenging. The 2nd run was just hard all around... I went out on a full stomach. Blah... not again. The third started out rough, but by the end I felt great. I think I'm ready for next week. I'll be advancing to 3 whole minutes of running (jogging). I do think I need new shoes, but I need to convince Michael of that...

So far (and it's been so long, hehe) the biggest challenge is becoming dressing myself. Last summer I was 2 sizes smaller than I am now. The summer before I had just had a baby. I had been wearing my slightly large shorts and jeans. Well, now they're more than slightly large (let's just say that Clara has pulled my shorts down at least twice while we were out in the yard). I really don't want to buy any "in between" clothes. I was thinking of hitting up Goodwill or getting my huge clothes tailored. But I haven't decided yet.

I guess that's all for now. There will be evidence next week... hopefully you will see the change! ~:-)

You can join in the fun. Check it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're an inspiration to me!! I'm glad to read that it's going so well!

You can get some in-between clothes at places like evil Wal-mart too... it would be cheap and new.