Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Working hard

I have been working a lot the last few days and I am pretty darn proud of myself. On my list (#42) is earning the Stampin' Up! incentive trip. I really really want to earn that trip! It's normally a cruise and all expenses are paid, including airfare. You can bring one person and you can buy space for your immediate family (read "the kids"). You can earn this trip a number of ways. The most difficult is selling your little hiney off... my upline has done that. The easier way is selling (a good amount) and promoting (determined by sales and recruiting). So, I'm getting started.

I began by reading all the tips of those before me... the one that hit me the most is "Get your spouse on board." So I asked dear hubby for his support that evening. He asked a bunch of questions about how it is earned and then he asked the most important question of the evening.

"What is your plan?"

"I had a feeling you would say that." I said. Then I asked what info he wanted. He had no clue... just what was my plan. I said, "Uhmmm..."

So there I was, wondering how the heck I was going to do this. I remembered a coach guy I had seen on some stamping blogs that I like. Hmm... I checked it out and bought his book. Wow. I am now working on a plan for more than just earning the cruise... it's for paying for my family's nice vacation every year.

I'm so excited. When I finish, I will be scheduling my "Opening Day". If you know me personally you may get a call between now and then asking about joining (or staying on) my mailing list. If you're interested in what I do or want to be proactive about the mailing list, head on over to http://traceygriffith.stampinup.net and click on "Request My Newsletter" in the top right corner.

I'm so excited. Those 101 little goals have started something amazing!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That explains the e-mail. :)

I hope you are successful! You can do this! GO! GO! GO!