Friday, January 28, 2005

Fitness Eval Time

Okay... so I had too much cake. I'm 215.2 lbs and 45.8% body fat. Ick. No more cake. I did the calculation and I actually "only" gained 0.5ish lbs. The rest is muscle. I guess that's not as bad as it could be (sure - rationalize it Tracey). On the bright side I can now do 17 modified pushups!

Anyway, it's measurement time!

Calf R-18 L-18.5
Thigh R-28.5 L-28
Hips 47.5
Waist 40.5
Chest 42.5
Upper Arm R-15 L-15
Neck 14.5

Well, my thighs and hips shrunk a bit. Everything else stayed the same or went up. I guess from the added muscle? I hope so. It's okay cause I'm happy with just my hips and thighs shrinking. I guess lunges are really worth it... *cough*... uhhm... yeah.

On a side note, if you know me (even if you don't), will you pray for me? I think I'm starting to get a little depressed. Nothing serious, just plain out negativity and no desire to do anything (at all... nothing... the bed looks nice...). I've lost my value. I just don't want it to get any worse. Thanks.

2 comments:

Cindy said...

Don't worry about the slight weight gain (easier said then done, believe me, I know!!!). Yes, you will be gaining muscle and your measurements are showing that. The other thing to remember is that as you get more active, your hunger will also increase. So just keep an eye on your portions and try to make healthy choices.

The hardest part for me in this whole process is remembering that it's a marathon, not a sprint. Changing lifestyle is a long slow journey and you can't fix everything at once.

I completely understand the depression thing. I've been there and know that it's so hard, sometimes impossible, to get yourself motivated to do anything. That's when I have a tendancy of over eating, too. It's a tough time of year. You'll be in my thoughts, but remember you are not alone!

We can do this Rah Rah Rah!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Hey, yes i will pray for you :) Do know that no matter how bad you feel, these feelings are but for a moment, and our God really loves you so much Jesus has taken all our griefs and sorrows on Himself! Haha. Jesus think you are very very special!

A beloved daughter of God