Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Happy New Year... a little late!

Happy new year everybody! Boy have I been busy the last week. We threw my mom a surprise 50th birthday party on Sunday and Connor has been sick since Friday night. Michael and I got it yesterday. That was fun.

I hope the holidays were fun for everyone. I got spoiled this year. Michael got me jewelry! I about fell out on the floor. I also got a sizzix diecut machine. It was fun. We got Connor the Laugh and Learn Learning Home, a little remote control critter, and a book (of course). He got blocks from his Donohue Grandparents. Connor and I got Michael an engraved pocketwatch, a drawing of Dale Earnhardt Jr. and a display case for his diecast cars. For me it was great fun to be a "real" family at Christmas. We got to watch Connor play with his house. We went over my parent's and had dinner. That was good too. Then Joe (Sarah's boyfriend) came over and we did gifts. I love giving gifts!

I guess that's it for now... I think I'm going to grab a nap before Connor gets up. I'm still tired from being sick. Go figure.

No comments: