Sunday, September 10, 2006

My baby

Here's my baby!


I figured I haven't bragged on her much, so there was no time like the present. This is her boppy throne on my bed (which is now altered following the falling incident). She loves sitting straight up. In fact, she was a little miffed that she was leaning back as little as she is in this picture.

She is smaller than Connor was at this age, though not by much. She's just beginning to get the thunder thighs he had. She likes to talk a lot. If she's awake and has anyone within earshot she will jabber. It's very sweet. She sleeps pretty well. I'll feed her around 11pm and she'll get up at 6am most days. She will roll over from front to back on occasion, although she hasn't quite figured out how she does it.

She's so cute. I love my baby!

No comments: