Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Hee hee!

Guess where I'm going...










Did you guess?????









Any ideas??????











It's somewhere (or something?) I've been wanting to go (see?) for a while. Hmm... have you guessed? You'll be green with envy when you find out!












TaHeeHeeHee! I'm going to WICKED!!!!!!!! AAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!
This is me doing the happy dance! In totally normal conversation today, I mentioned how we needed to go see Wicked before we moved away from NYC. Before I knew it, Michael was online looking up tickets. Then he called his mom and asked if they would watch the babies on their own one night... then he bought tickets and reserved a hotel room. My hubby rocks! Talking with him about it later, he said this was probably our last real chance to get away for a while. I know how that goes... so I'll take it!

No comments: