Monday, July 09, 2007

Summer Fun

We've been enjoying the weather now that it is finally warm. It's been strange waiting for the heat. But now that it's here, we're having fun. I bought a pretty good sized pool for Connor to play in and he LOVES it. Clara would be happier if she could crawl in it, but she enjoys leaning over the edge and splashing in the water.

SUPER-Connor!!! Connor would get as far away from the pool as he could and run, run, run then jump over (almost) the edge. Splash! He also loved to show me how he could hold his breath and go from one end of the pool to the other. I need to get him in swimming lessons!

Clara was suffering from a severe lack of a nap, but finally found her happy place in my chair.

The grill master at work. Michael loves trying new things on the grill. Every year he figures out a new trick or item to cook that we just love. I love grilled food!

After pool time was over we enjoyed more time outside. Connor is a little sports kid. He shows lots of natural talent... dribbling a soccer ball, shooting baskets. I have to make sure he stays active like that. I'm more of a book person (uhm... duh) so it will be an active effort.

No comments: